1. Due to being an outdoor sport adverse weather conditions may prevent racing on a particular racing night. In this instance if inter track services (Dublin racing) is available the event will go ahead and admissions will be provided for all guests to return to watch live racing at a later date. If there is no inter track services available a transfer will be offered to another race night of your choice subject to availability. Drumbo Park cannot accept liability for any costs or inconvenience incurred.
2. A 20% non- refundable booking deposit must be received at the time of the booking to provisionally book for the event. Depending on what package you book online at www.drumbopark.com full payment may be taken. A total amount being deducted is confirmed at payment stage.
3. Full and final payment must be received 14 days prior to the event date – Drumbo Park will endeavour to contact all guests at this stage to arrange final payment. If final payment is not made the provisional booking will be cancelled and the tables re-released for sale. The booking deposit will be lost.
4. All deposits / full or final payments / tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable in any case; including cancellation.
5. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol/drugs. No alcohol should be consumed before arrival at Drumbo Park Stadium to ensure Health and Safety of all our customers and staff.
6. Tote vouchers are included in our Punter/Gallery Pack option. Tote vouchers are included in some but NOT all restaurant packages. Tote vouchers can be booked and paid for in advance. No change can be given. Tote vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash on the night. TOTE VOUCHERS CANNOT BE POSTED OUT AND WILL BE GIVEN ON THE NIGHT OF THE EVENT ON ARRIVAL
7. Balloons cannot be used in the restaurant as they obstruct the view of other diners.
8. All Beverage bills must be paid in full on the night of the event.
9. No food or beverages may be brought onto the premises.
10. All menus and prices are correct at the time of print; however these are subject to change without prior notice.
11. Management reserve the right of table allocation which means that parties over 4 could be split over more than 2 or more tables. This is due to the layout of the restaurant to ensure all customers have a view of the track. Any customers split will be on tables back-to-back. We always endevour to seat groups on 1 table / as few tables as possible.
12. Any instructions / specific dietary requirements / bar tabs / tote vouchers must be confirmed (and paid for) at the time of final payment 14 days prior to the event.
13. Doors open at 6.15pm and all parties must arrive between 6.15pm and 7pm to get seated and place food orders before racing commences. Please contact the booking office if your party will be arriving later than expected time.
14. No sports tops or trainers are permitted to be worn within the stadium.
15. Tickets (including e-ticket / invoices) must be presented to validate entry for all restaurant and punter pack packages. If your party is arriving separately tickets can be kept at the admissions area and given out as and when members of the party arrive.
16. All tote tickets must be checked carefully at the time of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified once racing has closed for a particular race.